Introduction to the Qualification
- The TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes (RQF) is regulated by Ofqual.
- The purpose of the qualification is to provide updating and continuing professional development (CPD) by developing knowledge relevant to job roles which involve caring for individuals with diabetes. Learners may be employed or seeking employment in the health and social care sector
The qualification develops knowledge and understanding of diabetes; prevention and early intervention type 2 diabetes; the initial care of diabetes and the treatment and management of diabetes
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level one in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- The qualification is suitable for learners of 16 years of age and above.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Common Health Conditions
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support
TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes (RQF) (601/4617/5)
Visit our Facebook Page for more information and training schedules.