Introduction to the Qualification
- The TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication in health and Social Care (RQF) is regulated by Ofqual.
- The purpose of the qualification is to develop learners’ knowledge and understanding of how to administer, store, dispose of and process medicines safely, and provides learners with an understanding of medication and prescriptions. This qualification is intended to prepare learners’ skills in this subject area and to prepare them for further learning or training.
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level one in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- The qualification is suitable for learners of 18 years of age and above.
Successful learners could progress to further qualifications such as:
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF)
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support (RQF)
TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines (RQF) (601/4050/1)
Visit our Facebook Page for more information and training schedules.