Introduction to the Qualification
- The TQUK Level 2 Award in Stroke Awareness (RQF) is regulated by Ofqual.
- The qualification develops learners’ knowledge and understanding of strokes. It could form part of CPD
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level two in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- The qualification is suitable for learners of 16 years of age and above.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support
TQUK Level 2 Award in Stroke Awareness (RQF) (601/7939/9)
Visit our Facebook Page for more information and training schedules.