Introduction to the Qualification
- The TQUK Level 2 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care (RQF) is regulated by Ofqual.
- The purpose of the qualification is to provide an introduction to and develop understanding of working in end of life care. It is relevant as an introduction for those working or planning to work in a role which involves end of life care.
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level one in literacy and
numeracy or equivalent.
- The qualification is suitable for learners of 16 years of age and above.
Successful learners could progress to further qualifications such as:
- TQUK Level 3 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care (RQF)
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Awareness of Dementia
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Clinical Healthcare Support
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care
TQUK Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care (RQF) (601/4300/9)
Visit our Facebook Page for more information and training schedules.