Introduction to the Qualification
- The TQUK Level 1 Award in Mental Health Awareness (RQF) is regulated by Ofqual.
- The qualification develops learners’ knowledge and understanding of mental health issues. It develops and recognises learner’s personal knowledge and skills to encourage a healthy lifestyle and to prepare them for further learning or training
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level one in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- The qualification is suitable for learners of pre-16 years of age and above.
Successful learners could progress to further qualifications such as:
- TQUK Level 1 Award/Certificate in Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children’s and Young People’s Settings
- TQUK Level 1 Award in Alcohol Awareness
- TQUK Level 1 Award in Healthy Living
- TQUK Level 1 Award in Substance Misuse Awareness
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health
- TQUK Level 2 Award/Certificate in Equality and Diversity
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Counselling Skills
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Counselling Skills and Personal Development
TQUK Level 1 Award in Mental Health Awareness (RQF) 601/7842/5
Visit our Facebook Page for more information and training schedules.