Global Health Professionals (GHP) Ltd is committed to pursuing excellence in everything it does and this includes the management of health and safety.
GHP Ltd is committed to achieving high standards of health, safety and environmental practice.
GHP Ltd expects staff, learners, visitors, contractors and other employers to share this commitment by complying with GHP Ltd policies and procedures, and to understand that they too have legal and moral obligations to themselves and to one another.
GHP Ltd intends to ensure the health and safety of all persons who may be affected by our activities by:
- Consulting with and involving our staff and learners in matters relating to their own health and safety.
- Providing, managing and maintaining our workplaces, grounds, and properties so that they are, as far as reasonably practicable, safe and that risks to health are controlled.
- Providing adequate and appropriate facilities and arrangements for the welfare of staff and learners.
- Providing, managing and maintaining equipment so that it is, so far as reasonably practicable, safe and that risks to health are controlled.
- Identifying hazards and conducting formal risk assessments when appropriate in order to minimise the risk for all activities undertaken by GHP Ltd.
- Ensuring that emergency procedures are in place, effective, properly used, monitored and maintained.
- Implementing systems of work that are safe and where risks to health are controlled.
- Providing the information, instruction and training as necessary to ensure that staff and learners are competent to undertake their activities and are aware of any related hazards and the measures to be taken to protect against them.
- Keeping up to date with best practice in relation to health and safety and complying with all relevant legislation and authoritative guidance.
GHP Ltd will promote a positive health and safety culture. Wherever possible, information on health and safety legislation and standards applicable to a particular course will be included.
We undertake to continually review and develop our safety management systems, with the overarching aim of conducting our activities in a manner which does not affect the health and safety of any staff, learners, contractors or visitors, or adversely affect the environment.