Mandatory Training Updates for Doctors’ has been approved by the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom for 6 category 1 (external) CPD credit(s)
Doctors Mandatory Training
- Doctors Mandatory Training – Global Health Professionals will provide a classroom based sessions that will meet the requirements of the NHS and Private Healthcare Sector. GHP is committed to keeping up to date with changes in legislation, national directives and requirements on mandatory training programme to ensure that it reflects changing legal, risk and service requirements.
- Mandatory Training for Doctors and Senior Nurses and other Healthcare Professionals are as follows: Guided by the standards of the RCP, CPD and Skills for Health Framework, GHPL strives to deliver the appropriate mandatory training to meet the quality standards and performance ratings, help reduce injuries and avoid subsequent claims due to negligence and malpractice, improve staff morale, provide safe and effective care and improve patient experience (a study conducted by the Healthcare Commission revealed that there is a positive correlation between health and safety and hand hygiene, and patient experience).
- Code of Professional Conduct
- Health and Safety and Welfare CSTF ( RIDDOR,COSHH, Display Screen Equipment and Risk Assessment)
- Information Governance CSTF ( Caldicott Principles, Confidentiality, Information Security, Data Protection and Record Management)
- Conflict Resolution CSTF (Communication, Violence/Aggression, Lone Workers)
- Complaints Management
- Consent Training
- Neonatal with BLS
- Preventing of Radicalisation
- Equality, Diversity and Human Rights CSTF
- Safeguarding Adults Level 2 CSTF
- Safeguarding Children Level 2 CSTF
- Infection Prevention and Control Level 2 CSTF
- Blood Borne Viruses
- Fire Safety (Theory and Practical)CSTF
- Moving and Handling CSTF(Theory and Practical Patient Handling )
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Level 2 with AED CSTF (Theory and Practical)
- The above topics are followed by a theoretical assessment with a pass mark of 80% designed to test candidates’ understanding of the course.
- Candidates need to demonstrate practical safe and assessed manual/patient handling procedures and Basic Life support practical using a training manikin.
- Where candidates does not meet the required level of assessment they should complete the refresher training along with theoretical and practical assessments required, free of charge.
Fee: £120 mandatory training
Target Audience: Medical Consultant, Specialist Doctors, Registrar MD, SHO, General Practitioner (GP) and Private Independent Doctors
Lunch will not be provided only Tea and coffee will be provided in the morning and during breaks.